SWEDEN ROCK FESTIVAL ACCOMMODATION 2019
Stay in at beautiful Hällevikslägret, just 15 minutes from the festival
(På SVENSKA? Klicka här.)
Hällevikslägret (15 min by car from the festival) is the perfect place to stay during Sweden Rock Festival if you do not want to live in a tent and want to be able to sleep properly between concerts. We have different kinds of simple accommodations. From a single bed in out dorm rooms to your own cabin with kitchen, shower and toilette.
Travel to and from the Festival?
- Bus station is located 3 – 5 minute by foot from your accommodation.
- Buses are leaving at least once an hour, often every half hour. Last bus leaves the festival at 02.00, after the very last concert. The time tables is available at the Sweden Rock Festival website (our bus stop is called Hälleviks Camping).
- This year you are able to pay a one time fee for the bus. After that, you can go as many times as you like, without having to purchase a ticket every time. More information on the website.
- Bringing your own car to us is very simple. You will be able to park close to your quarters. Driving to the festival takes around 15 minutes (14 km)
- A good start for any festival day is a solid breakfast. We’re trying to give everyone a great breakfast experience in our camp environment. Out buffé includes freshly baked bread, egg, jucie, coffee, the, yoghurt, lots of spreads, fresh porridge and if you are lucky; omelette with your choice of toppings!
- Breakfast is included and served between 9.00 – 11.00.
- Let us know if you have any allergies or requests – just give us a comment when you book your room.
Bed linen, cleaning and such
- We offer a simple but very pleasant accommodation, B&B style. We do not supply bed linen, though. Please bring your own pillow, sleeping bag/duvet and linen.
- You’ll receive your room key upon check-in. If you stay in a dormitory, you’ll have your own locker (please bring a pad lock). The camp site is very calm and quiet, but always lock when you leave. We can’t take responsibility for any valuables.
- Before you check out, please clean your cabin or room. All cleaning material is supplied!
- We have a strict non-smoking policy inside! There’s designated areas outside for smoking, please keep to these.
How do you find the site?
- By car: Turn off E22 east of Sölvesborg, exit ”Listerlandet”. Follow road 123 towards Nogersund. You’ll see the sign saying ”Hällevikslägret” just before reaching Nogersund.
- By train/bus: Get off the train at station ”Sölvesborg”. Take the bus towards ”Hällevik” and get of at ”Strandvallen Hällevik”. Time table at Blekingetrafiken.
Any more questions? Feel free to send an E-mail!